Print business cards have a charm and an element of traditional classiness. They initiate a contact which makes it easier for a client to remember you. Also, it is one of the easiest and important ways for small business to reach their clients. Here we will be sharing some pros and cons of business cards for small business
Advantages- Let’s consider some of the reasons why a print business card might be a good pick for you
- Deliver Important Information- Having a business card to hand out can make you look more professional. It provides essential details about your business including website, address and phone number.
- Memorable- A business card is an unbeatable tool of human networking that creates a positive impression, have a personality, different shades of colors, personalised feel and are memorable.
- Save Time- Rather than wasting time on writing your contact number, website and address on paper, you can simply hand over a card to your clients in no time.
- Design Options- You get many options in design, and as per your requirement and budget, you can customize your own stylish designs which make it look unique from any other card around.
- Effective- Printed business cards are really effective if you are in an offline industry. Creative industries such as arts and crafts companies, graphic design firms, and painting services can showcase their unique talent, creative ideas and service in the design of a printed business card.
Disadvantages- Before you take out the decision of going for a digital card. Let’s have a look at some of the disadvantages you need to keep in mind.
- Cost- Business cards are cost-efficient only when they ordered in large quantities which is useful for established businesses. On the other hand, small businesses do not need large quantities of cards at one time. Ordering them in small quantities can make them expensive. Moreover, there are situations when your phone number, address or any other information changes. You have to waste lot of money printing new business cards
- Accessibility: There are chances that you may forget to take your business cards with you. In this situation, you end up writing your telephone number and address on a piece of paper, which doesn’t look professional.
- Limited Space: Printed cards offers a limited amount of space which is not enough to showcase products and services.
- Organisation: Digital cards are getting popular nowadays because you do not have to carry them with you every time, you can send it to many numbers of receipts simply with a single click. There is no need of spending money for reprints if any information changes. Moreover, you can change them for free in just a few seconds.
Conclusion- Although people are opting digital cards because of its cool and great features, still the experts is not yet ready to let go of the traditional and classic printed business card. If you are looking for the services of design and printing in Manchester or wherever you are located? There are many services available online. You can select the service as per your need and budget.
If you have any suggestions or tips, then we would love to hear from you. Let us know in the comments below.