One of the best features of the Soar Collective is the community!
It’s full of amazing, friendly, supportive, like-minded women, who can help you along your journey.
We’re using a private Facebook group for the forum, so all you need to do is request to join and then start mingling.
If you’re not already a member of the Facebook group then request access here >>
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your name on Facebook is different to the name you joined Soar Collective with.
WHAT THE GROUP IS FOR:
The Facebook group is a place where you can go to…
- Introduce yourself and share what you do – we want to get to know you 🙂
- Ask your business questions – we’re here to help you!
- Get feedback
- Share your successes – we want to celebrate with you.
We also do a few special posts throughout the week where you can share specific things with us:
- Monday: #membermonday – every Monday we highlight one of our Grow Members on the main Facebook Page, but this is also your chance to promote you, your business or your latest product in the Facebook Group. Make sure you tag your post with #membermonday so members can find offers again.
- Friday: #followfriday – every Friday we’ll post out asking you to share a link to one of your social media profiles, so other members can connect with you.
WHAT NOT TO DO:
The Facebook group is all about getting support and supporting each other, it’s not for promotion or selling, so please bear that in mind.
I’m really looking forward to mingling with you and getting to know you and your business!